CPSC 317 - Internet Computing
Welcome to CPSC 317. The following links will provide you with all
information you need to succeed in this course.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN: Make sure you have activated your computer science undergraduate account.
Note: You need to do this even if you are a graduate student as you will need the
account for accessing the links below, and for doing and handing in course work.
Account activation instructions are here.
The basic information needed to check your ugrad email is available at:
Edge will be used for all open content about this course, including:
- Administrative information, including office hours, policies and grading
- Pre-lecture preparation and reinforcement material, including lists of
- Exercises and activities to be performed in class;
- Assignment specifications and instructions;
- Material for tutorials.
- Piazza will be used for course discussion and
- All restricted material, including lecture slides and some exercise
solutions, are available here.
- NEW: Grades and marked examinations are available here.
- To contact the instructor or teaching assistant:
- If your question is regarding the course material, assignments, tutorials
or course logistics in general, please use Piazza (instructions above).
- If your question is personal in nature, such as grades, notification of
absences, marking disagreements, or to schedule an appointment beyond posted
office hours, please email cpsc317‑admin AT cs.ubc.ca.